Thursday, August 28, 2003

I was just on Plastic.com and I found a link to an online test that was quite amusing. It has a series of multiple choice questions that can help you to determine your political outlook in relation to America's place in the world. I'm sure you'll find it just as interesting as I did! It turns out that I'm a (drumroll...) Liberal, not in the Canadian Gov't sense, but in the American sense of the word. I'm quite happy with that, really.

Everyone has a right to their opinion (even the Deluded or the Brainwashed) and the freedom to disagree is something that we should cherish above all. Even if you want to drill in the middle of a National Park to fill up the tank of the Gas Guzzling S.U.V. you wash every day, I still think you should have the opportunity to let your voice be heard. Just be forewarned that there are more liberals like me, and we're going to vote for people who want to change the world for the better. You Right-Wingers can goose-step yourselves right into a deficit, for all I care. Give me my weed and my True North Strong and Free. :)


Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm just feeling slightly bitter these days. After all, look what the Republicans are doing to the U.S. right now? They're planting lots of little terrorism seeds all around the globe. Don't you think all those Afghani orphans are going to come looking for us in 20 or so years? We need to make peace if we are to survive. You can't fight a war on terror -- it's like trying to fight a war on gravity, or a war against the weather.

No comments: